Crystals have been used for thousands of years as a tool for healing and spiritual growth. They were first discovered as a means to concentrate the sun’s energy into a bright light. Ancient cultures from all over the world have been using crystals in various ways for centuries. The Egyptians, Greeks, Romans, and Native Americans have all been found to utilize the power of crystals in one way or another.
Crystals have been known for their therapeutic properties since ancient times. Many people believed that they were a gift from the gods themselves. These days, crystals are used in a variety of ways, from healing to fashion and decoration. The power of these stones is still widely disputed, but even those who discount their mystical qualities can appreciate their beauty.
Types of healing crystals or gemstones:-
- Clear Quartz Crystal– Clear quartz is known as the “stone of power” and will amplify any energy or intention. It is also great at focusing energy. As a meditation tool, clear quartz is among the best, because it allows for deep spiritual connections and communication with one’s higher self.
- Rose Quartz Crystal– The crystal rose quartz, also called pink quartz or rosy quartz, is a very positive and gentle stone. It helps remove feelings of anger, fear, and depression and is ideal for calming and reassuring people.
- Jade Crystal – Jade is a gemstone that has been used for thousands of years in Chinese culture. It is known as the Stone of Heaven and was held in high regard by emperors.
- Amethyst Crystal– amethyst is associated with the crown chakra and is a stone of protection. It can dispel fears, stress, nightmares, balances mood swings, rage, and anger. Some say that if you keep an amethyst under your pillow at night it will ward off insomnia and bad dreams. Amethyst is also said to be useful for meditation.
- Citrine Crystal – it is known for its ability to improve digestion and strengthen endurance.
- Opal Crystal – It enhances creativity, passion, and strength Opal helps the wearer to have a pleasing personality. It assists in gaining self-confidence and utilizing one’s potential to the fullest.
- Obsidian Crystal – it is known for its ability to emotional blockage and promote qualities of strength, clarity, and compassion to help find your true sense of self.
Conclusion: I’ve always been fascinated with the idea of healing crystals. I remember when I was younger, my grandmother had a beautiful amethyst necklace. She claimed that it helped her to sleep better and that she could feel it working its magic on her skin. Whether you believe in the power of healing crystals or not, they’re still a stylish way to add color to your outfit for any occasion!
In addition, if you are finding which crystal or gemstone is for you then visit our website kundlijyotish.com. here you can talk to professional astrologers who will help you to find a healing crystal or gemstone according to your horoscope.